Thursday 22 February 2007

Blog comment


"Is it prostitution to take money from someone who is expecting sex, but then to not supply it?It’s most likely not prostitution, but fraud. A fraud committed thanks to men’s ignorance and great lust. Certain woman use that as a tool and make quite a good profit out of it."

This quote was taken from Evil Entries by Alex. I liked the line "men’s ignorance and great lust" It makes me what to say good for her that she took the money and didn't supply the sex. I mean it's cheeky of the guy to presume that is what she's about in the first place! I can't remember much of the video but in general if a guy presumes a woman will sleep with him for sex then he deserves to get his money taken from him and no sex. A woman isn't an object so good for her I say she takes the money and buys shoes. If the woman was acting all flirty then some might argue she was leading him on, but unless she said "I will have sex with you if you give me money" then he shouldnt presume anything from her. Maybe its a way to teac him a lesson for being too forward and thinking with his dick instead of his brain. Hmmm it makes you wonder doesnt it, but then again it all depends on the circumstances I guess. But myopinion is that if a man is ignorant enough to give money to a woman without the mention of sex and he just expects it then its tough if she keeps the money and if she does keep the money and not supply sex then I think the only right thing to do is spend it on shoes and handbags....and perhaps a night out with friends. Depending on how much money of course :)


No comments: