Friday 9 February 2007

I did something bad...

As this module is called being bad I think I should confess that I have been bad and didn't attend this weeks lecture. You see folks I wanted to build a snowman in my garden....*hangs head in shame* and yes I am 20 years old this year not 7.....
In my defence I would like to say that I did feel ill in the afternoon while shopping furiously for clothes, shoes and the other necessities of life....but the illness was probably caused by shopping to be fair but there was a sale on! Anyway, by the time I trudged home on the bus I was soaking wet and tired from searching frantically for a job all day and had a killer headache and then well...kinda just got too comfy at home. THEN ladies and gentlemen, my cats, Dophie and Beau (mother and daughter) were playing in the snow so it was a decision between getting ANOTHER bus to town in the cold cruel world OR staying in my warm pjs and later building a snowman while my cats dance around in the snow. I must say I made one hell of a snowman indeed :) So here we have an example of "being bad" but I don't really think is was really THAT bad because I'm making up for it now by doing lots of relevant blogs with links! Like this one.....
ta da!
The link I have given is an essay/article/discussion on why students do or don't attend lectures :) I don't think it mentions anything about snowmen though...hmmm.

So, isit bad to miss the odd lecture? Should students attend lectures even if it be a matter of life or death? Should students choose to build a snowman over attending a lecture? I would be interested to know other people's views on the matter. I personally think it is wrong to miss lectures frequently but it is up to the individual and its their loss if they fail. I would alo like to add that in my case I would expect everyone to build a snowman because lets face it we dont get snow often
in wolverhampton do we!

Peace all, hope you're enjoying the snow xxxx


This is the snowman that I built. Just behind it you can see my cat Beau playing.



















No comments: