Thursday 8 February 2007

Field Trip

I've been thinking about the field trip idea and I must say I'm struggling to think up things to do. I'm not sure whether the trp has to be based about being bad either :S but here are some ideas if they are to be based around that....

1) A trip to a theatre somewhere that is showing a nonnaturalistic play with strange content, such as plays based on Artaud (he was an insane playwright who came up with the idea of the theatre of cruelty)

2) a trip to stone henge

3) A trip to a haunted location

4) A huge drunken party in the middle of a field....field trip....LOL

5) Alton towers

6) Ice skating...ok I know thats not bad but it is if you cant skate!


Well my mnid just went dead so I'll think of more things and report back

xxx

1 comment:

ade3k said...

Yo, the brain tumour story is true man, I'll send you the link at some point.. Its not fun to listen to, kinda makes you want to squirm actually... good stuff though.