Sunday 29 April 2007

Body modification

Hi folks, today I will be giving my two cents on the whole body modificationness. I was sitting thinking about all the different types of body modification there are and I can think of only these that apply to me: pierced ears, dyed hair/hair extensions etc,wearing heels and make up. I think thats all of them anyway. To be honest I don't really have a lot to say on the whole matter...for once in my life I don't have pages of opinions to write! haha. I just believe that a persons body is their own so if they choose to get a tattoo or piercing etc then its their business. However, I do think that there should be age restrictions. I don't think people under 18 should get tattoos because if I had looked old enough to get a tattoo when I was 16 I would probably have my first bfs name tattooed on me or something like that as I was very naive and thought we would last forever *rolls eyes*

Also, I think extreme body modification is a bit weird like corsets that make you have a 15 inch waist or something. It just look weird because the rest of the body is normal size, why would you want that! But again its a persons own choice. Just out of interest here is a website about the woman who has the smallest waist in the world thanks to a corset

Some things are just really freaky aren't they? Like this guy who has made himself look like a lizard through body modification. I can't look at those pictures without feeling sick I just don't know how he could want to look like a lizard hahaha. I don't think its wrong though, as long as it makes him happy then so be it.


I think that as long as you're over 18 and you have thought carefully about what you want and its not life threatening then do what makes you happy.


No comments: