Saturday 5 May 2007

blog comment: Alfredo Garcia


Hello all.

Thank you for your comment Alfredo, I found it quite amusing :P I am yet to write my entry on "sex with a lecturer" and only put the title to remind myself to do so as I've been very busy lately.

I couldn't help scroll down your page and read your entries, I found them very very interesting! I do enjoy your style of writing very much indeed and thought I would comment on your post titled "telephone etiquette"

For those who haven't read it here is the link

For some reason when ever my mobile phone used to ring I would always feel I HAD to answer it purely because well it was ringing. I never ignored it, it just felt wrong doing so. However I must admit that lately I have been avoiding my phone ever so slightly, but only because it happens to be people asking me to do things I don't want to do. For example, work asking me to do more shifts that I just don't have time to do or certain ex boyfriends pestering me. Or my personal favourite, random people I have met on a drunken night out and felt obliged to give them my number when extremely intoxicated. The next morning I think oh god what did I give him my number for! and then RING RING RING RING there they are calling to see how I'm doing. I don't mind it too much because I can just put my mobile on silent and pretend its not there but what I HATE HATE HATE is when I get called on my home phone and my dad answers it or mom and if its someone I don't want to talk to I try to mouth "say im not here" but my parents cant understand what I'm trying to say. Then the person on the line can clearly hear whisphering going on so you HAVE to go to the phone else they would know by the long pause and someone saying "oh shes not in" that actually I am there but don't want to talk.

Telephones....can live with them yet can't live without them.

and dont even get me started on mobile phone network hotlines!! No really I'm not even going to get into it because I'll be here all night

peace all xxxx

No comments: