Sunday 6 May 2007

sex with a lecturer?

Is it wrong to have sex with your lecturer?

What if he was really hot?

What if you both got awfully drunk and bumped into eachother in a bar?

What if it was the end of a lecture and you asked for extra help with your assignment but it ended with wild sex in a store cupboard?

Now don't tell me that these things havent crossed your mind in a brief daydream during a tiresome lecture. But is it wrong for a lecturer and a student to have sex?

If they both consent to it, and grades aren't changed because of the sexual favours and it is purely just a case of two people wanting to have mad sex with eachother then is it ok?

I must say I do find the whole idea very sexy. I do enjoy doing things that are considered naughty to some. I like the thought of getting away with something like having sex with a lecturer or someone of authority. Does anyone else get turned on by this? Maybe I am just an incredibly horny individual and I'm sorry if my blog offends any lecturers out there but I'm sure I'm not the first to think about it.

Interesting thought isn't it.....



1 comment:

Django said...

Commented on this on my blog.
Love & Peace and Rock'n'Roll.XXX