Wednesday 2 May 2007

Is eating a pick and mix sweet out of the display at asda classed as shop lifting?

A while back my friends were in a shop and took a sweet out of the pick and mix stand each and ate it. They then got kicked out of the shop. When I was younger I would always go to asda with my parents and steal a chocolate peanut or smartie or chocolate mouse out of the pick and mix and be all sneaky about it and then giggle. Is this classed as shop lifting? Is it wrong? I've never thought it was THAT bad I mean just one little sweet. I find it hilarious that my friends got kicked out of the shop for eating one sweet because come on theres a lot worse you can do. I always see people eating the sweets out of the pick and mix, its a bit much to expect that no one will be tempted to do so.

If you worked in a shop and you saw someone eat a sweet from the pick and miz stand would you say something? Would you make them pay or it? give them a warning? kick them out?

Or would you wait until they had walked off and then steal one yourself?

I don't think its a crime worth making a fuss over but I guess if everyone in the shop did it then thats a hell of a lot of sweets stolen! hahaha

I suggest you all go to think site and buy sweets



No comments: